Wednesday, August 20, 2008

In The Same Position.

I just don't understand whats wrong with me & relationships. I can't even start one before something comes up. There has been a problem and the funny thing is every relationship has ended the same way. They either still have feelings for their ex. They either have somebody else they like as much as me. I believe thats bullshit honestly, excuse my french. Like girls that i feelings for i let them get in my head and ish and i trust them and then its just like it falls apart. Maybe its me...No i take that back imma good dude. maybe its them idk. but imma tell you i've lost alot of relationships dude to a girl liking two dudes. and thats one thing i HATE. is when i have to compete for a girls's love like im on a muh'fuckin reality t.v. show. i've always been like that and when it comes down to that i just tell them to go with the other person. idk what to do now like everytime i talk to a new chick whats in the back of my mind is she's gonna do the same thing the other chick and come to find out ya boy is always correct. this isnt a good feeling but ay thats life gotta keep movin. But if your not like this look me up yo! hahahaha chea.
1 Love,
Peace.

No comments: