Saturday, August 23, 2008

I No Longer Do This For Me.

And When I Say This I Mean It. Sometimes i can be real selfish yo. i dont wanna be like that i wanna give advice and help people out. i love to type and i love to hear what people have to think yo so like if you always want advice or you feeling what im sayin or you wanna just show some love man hit me up www.myspace.com/myloaintgay09 and i'll hit you up. Like i said im just a dope kid coming out of ypsilanti. i've been through alot of ish and i mean that literaly not like myspace girls that want attention =D! i just like to help and give advice like i said imma good dude and most of the time you will feel 100% of what i say. so keep it locked in to my blogspot. And its always peace and love. enough with that gangster shit yo its gettin played out especially in ypsi. but chea keep it 100 wit me and imma keep it 100 with you...word.
1 Love,
Peace.

No comments: